The following are important resources for those interested in Factom.
- Community Discussion Forum – Discussion forum for anything related to Factom.
- Factom Discord – Chatroom for anything pertaining to the Factom Protocol.
- Factom Documentation – Documentation for the Factom Protocol and Enterprise Wallet.
- Factom White Paper
- Factom Ledger By Consensus Paper
- Factom Documentation – Documentation for utilizing the Factom Protocol and Enterprise Wallet.
- Testnet – How to get started with the Factom Testnet.
- Factom.js – An interface to the factomd API to make it super simple to query, create transactions, chains and entries
- qfactom – kdb+ wrapper library for interacting with the factom client (factomd) and wallet (factom-walletd) applications via the v2 REST APIs.
- Python Client Library – This library provides Python clients for interacting with the factomd and factom-walletd APIs. The API client is fully tested under Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6, and likely works with other versions as well.
- Accountancy Script – Record your FCT revenue in a fiat currency of your choice. It writes key details including time, transaction ID and payment values to a CSV file for easy importing into Excel. It can also post your receipts directly to Bitcoin.tax.
- Authority Set Identity Information – Monitor Auth Node efficiency
- Enterprise Desktop Wallet – The Factom desktop wallet with encryption.
- Paper Wallet Generator – For cold storage of your FCT. Here’s a guide for using it on Windows.
Authority Nodes and Development Companies