Stamp-IT Q4 2018 Quarterly Report

Previous Updates
Secured
-----------------------------------
ORIGINAL PLEDGES START
-DEVELOPMENT

--Integrate Factom into existing software
------Factomize data from partner’s ”Day-to-day life and life after death” platform

--Develop and operate a publicly available cloud service, callable using developer-friendly API

--Target existing clients and contacts to quickly start projects using Factom protocol

-MARKETING

Initially, we will use our existing channels to promote the integration of Factom where it could be needed.

--Promote the integration of Factom through institutional clients
----Smart Cities
----Government
----Entertainment
----Defense and security

As our commercial revenues are increasing, we plan to contribute to the marketing of Factom on a larger scale by

--Contribute to the marketing of Factom by organizing hackathons
--Contribute to a blog and participate in commercial shows
----Crypto-conference
----Blockchain Summit

-TESTNET

--Two Testnet nodes

-OTHER

-- Upon the creation of our corporate entity, 50 000$ will be invested to maintain the Authority servers, bootstrap the development and avoid liquidating the Factoids at the start.
-- We will hire developers as soon as possible, when it is sustainable to do so.

- PLEDGED EFFICIENCY

2 nodes: 50%
1 node: 50%
ORIGINAL PLEDGES END
Secured
Here is the roundup of our original pledges.

Marketing:

We approached one potential partner which showed great interest in adding factom support in its application. We are currently working on a formal agreement with him.

Development:

We plan to start integrating factom support in our partner platform as soon as a formal agreement is made. We are in the closing stage.

Testnet:

We have two testnet nodes running, one in the authority set and one follower for brainswaps and maintenance.

Other:

Part of our initial investment allowed us to buy hardware and pay for the operating fees up to now. We have not hired anyone beyond the 3 founders at this time because it would not be sustainable to do so. We haven't sold 1 Factoid yet (1 month worth)

Pledged efficiency:

We are running two nodes on the mainnet at 50% efficiency.

Feel free to ask any questions, we'll be glad to answer them as best we can.
Current Update: Stamp-IT Q4 2018 Quarterly Report
Secured
I am very sorry to hear that you experienced issues with an exchange, and hope it will not happen to you in the future :(

If you need a recommendation for an alternative:
Personally I have been using bittrex now for years and have only good things to say about it. Transfers to my (personal) bank account in Norway takes 1-2 days and there are no fees associated with it.

Secured
I am very sorry to hear that you experienced issues with an exchange, and hope it will not happen to you in the future :(

If you need a recommendation for an alternative:
Personally I have been using bittrex now for years and have only good things to say about it. Transfers to my (personal) bank account in Norway takes 1-2 days and there are no fees associated with it.
Thanks for the kind words Tor, we used Bittrex for the FCT to BTC conversion and used QuadrigaCX for the Canadian conversion. In the past I have used this exchange quite a bit and it had been working fine. Very bad timing.