Grant Success Determination - Any Volunteers?

Unrestricted Public Thread

• Viewed BI Foundation BI Foundation Bedrock Solutions Bedrock Solutions Blockrock Mining Blockrock Mining BuildingIM BuildingIM Canonical Ledgers Canonical Ledgers Cube3 Cube3 DBGrow DBGrow David Chapman De Facto De Facto Factom Inc. Factom Inc. Factomatic Factomatic Factomize Factomize Factoshi Factoshi Federate This Federate This Go Immutable HashnStore HashnStore LUCIAP LUCIAP LayerTech LayerTech Matter of Fact Matter of Fact Multicoin Capital Multicoin Capital Prestige IT Prestige IT RewardChain RewardChain Stamp-IT Stamp-IT The Factoid Authority The Factoid Authority VBIF VBIF
  • Not Viewed Crypto Logic Crypto Logic
Secured
The Grant Success Determination process was successfully ratified earlier today. Bringing the existing grants up to date is going to take some time and work. I volunteer to work with grantees to do so. With that said:

1. If anyone would like to step up instead of me, you're more than welcome to.
2. If anyone would like to help me, I welcome that as well.

I feel the goal here is to be supportive of grantees in bringing their grants up to date with this new process. I don't want anyone to feel like there's a witch hunt or attacked. We have an amazing group of people here and bringing grants inline with the new process is going to help showcase that.