Factom Marketing in 2019

Secured
Hey community,

Ben here, marketing committee chair! I know you're all very interested in how the Factom Protocol is going to become a household name in the future, and so are we. That is why I am asking for your help. What are your ideas to get Factom from where we are now to a name that the man-on-the-street can trust?

If you have any ideas, please post them here. The ANOs really want your input! :D

Secured
In my opinion different target audiences require different ways of communicating. I.e. potential enterprise customers should be approached differently than crypto community/token holders/buyers. The input for the messages can be the same, but they require different ways of writing and they use different channels. What other target audiences could be defined for Factom?

Secured
@losmilos That's why I am asking for your input; you will have domains of knowledge that we don't have as ANOs and you can make suggestions based on what you would like to see and what you know. There are no wrong or right answers here, just knowledge sharing :)
That was my input:) Targeting different groups requires a different style of writing and different channels. Seems the focus is now on enterprise customers, but I think targeting the cryptocommunity is important also. They both add value to the protocol, but they need a different tone of voice and other channels for communication.

Secured
I suggest marketing needs to be linked to case study projects. These should clearly demonstrate how Factom has actually benefited a client, be that resolving a problem for them or just generally enhancing and adding value to their services.

Assuming there actually are any (*smirk*) can Inc and ANOs not contact clients and ask if they'd be willing to do any collaborative marketing pieces, issued in industry press magazines etc (not "crypto marketing")?

Evidence of enterprise use and benefit will speak volumes to other potential clients then who will feel they have actual evidence of business benefits.

Secured
Hey community,

Ben here, marketing committee chair! I know you're all very interested in how the Factom Protocol is going to become a household name in the future, and so are we. That is why I am asking for your help. What are your ideas to get Factom from where we are now to a name that the man-on-the-street can trust?

If you have any ideas, please post them here. The ANOs really want your input! :D
@Ben - Factom is one of the best-placed projects to make digital platform user monetization transparent - of the users, by the users and for the users. In this GDPR era, users are really looking for a simple solution to secure zero exploitation of their digital identity and online usage data. Out of personal passion, I conduct these workshops at several digital/data transformation forums as in below link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalyanm...41755576641)&section=summary&treasuryCount=10
Happy to contribute to this use-case realization for Factom.

Best regards
Kalyan

Attachments