Grant Update Factom, Inc. Protocol Development Grant

Secured
On January 16th, 2019, Factom, Inc. and the Development Grant Sponsors held a recorded bi-weekly meeting to discuss matters of the Protocol. Factom, Inc. posted the following recording and Meeting Minutes for the Sponsors to post as we see fit. Please see the below recording and Meeting Minutes. Thank you.

Attachments

Secured
Hello, everyone. Here is a link to last week's sponsors meeting related to Factom Inc.'s Protocol Development Continuation Grant. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me and/or the other sponsors - @88mph and @Nolan Bauer with questions, comments, concerns, etc.

As I was absent from the last meeting and otherwise inactive in my role as a Sponsor in the two weeks leading up to the meeting, Factomatic will transfer the equivalent of two weeks of Sponsor compensation under the grant (100 fct) to @Alex, who released some wonderful updates to www.factoshi.io recently.

Secured
I really appreciate you guys going down this path and providing this kind of insight to the community. I'm going to take a good look at this when I have the time; but the stuff I saw when skipping and jumping through it seemed very interesting and I'm looking forward to digesting it all!

Also great gesture @ Alex. The new updates to Factoshi are wonderful :)