Factom community contribution proposal 2020-HashQuark

You are viewing an older update. There is a newer update available.
Previous Update: Factom community contribution proposal 2020-HashQuark
To all the Standing Parties,

Given the lack of engagement in the Factom community during the past few months, we have made an improved plan in regard to the community involvement and will follow up with all the items listed. Please kindly check.

i. Preparing an article introducing how the Factom-backed trust solution is contributing to the donation issues concerning the raging novel coronavirus pneumonia in China—this is currently under way and the article will be posted next week on our privately-owned social media platforms.

ii. Improved PR and marketing efforts in regard to Factom:
  • Publish quarterly Factom reports via HashQuark’s social media platforms.
  • Organize online courses through China’s popular crypto communities and have our team members introduce Factom’s detailed information and recent update.
  • Organize WeChat rewards campaigns basing on Chinese festivals and HashQuark updates, i.e. share the Factom-featured poster on moments on Labor Day and the one who gets most likes will be rewarded 10 FCT.
  • Invite head of Factom to attend events/summits we are helping with, including HashKey International Digital Asset Summit 2020—the event has been postponed due to the raging disease, and we will keep the community informed of any future update.
iii. Participate in community discussions -- at least once a week -- and vote for new proposals as many as we can.

iv. Submit quarterly detailed contribution reports on time.

v. Defer 70%--instead of the previously set 60%--income to the Factom grant Pool.

HashQuark, I am very grateful for your plan to reengage with Factom. If you implement points 1 to 4, then I would be happy to support HashQuark at 60% efficiency. You would not need to raise to 70%.

Based on your new you plan, I will reinstate HashQuark's standing. I look forward to seeing the new plan be implemented so that I can continue to reaffirm your standing in the future.

HashQuark, I am very grateful for your plan to reengage with Factom. If you implement points 1 to 4, then I would be happy to support HashQuark at 60% efficiency. You would not need to raise to 70%.

Based on your new you plan, I will reinstate HashQuark's standing. I look forward to seeing the new plan be implemented so that I can continue to reaffirm your standing in the future.
Thank you very much Alex. We will do exactly what's mentioned above and always keep you informed of our update.

Hi HashQuark,

Thank you for your improvement plan and wish you every success in implementing it. Please keep us informed so that we can track your progress and you can give Cube3 the confidence to leave your standing as it is at the moment.

We are truly sorry that your country is being ravaged by the Coronavirus. We hope that you and your team and families are not affected. Being able to show how the Factom-backed trust solution is contributing to the donation issues in the fight against this virus is going to be great.

Last edited:
You are viewing an older update. There is a newer update available.