Doc 001 - Factom Governance Document (suggested changes for V.1.5)

Should the document be ratified or amended as specified by the thread type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timed Discussion

Discussion ended:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secured
Hello Everyone,

This timed discussion is created to facilitate the amendment of the Factom Governance Document (Doc 001) to apply suggested changes.

All the suggested changes are detailed in this spreadsheet.

The suggested changes are viewable in the Governance document available here.

After the discussion occurs in this thread, and the poll closes, we will re-name the above version as V.1.5. After that, we will post a fully revised V.1.5 PDF in this thread which incorporates all of the Suggested changes, and this PDF will then be Factomized.

I would prefer if we could keep the discussion in this thread and not as comments/suggestions in the google-document, as we have experienced that it quickly becomes unmanageable when multiple people are editing simultaneously.

The process for this discussion and vote:
- 8 day discussion phase (extensions possible)
- Guide vote (4/5 required approval)
- ANO vote (3/5 required approval)

--- The Factom Guides

Chappie

Timed Discussion Bot
Secured
This thread is a Major Timed Discussion and I am designed to help facilitate efficient communication.

Everyone may take part in this discussion and vote. Unless this discussion is ended early or extended, it will end in 8 days after which a vote may take place. After 18 hours from the start of the thread or any point up until 24 hours are left in the discussion, you can make a motion to end the discussion immediately or extend the discussion beyond it's initial time frame by selecting the pertinent button at the top of this thread. If someone "seconds" your motion, a poll will take place and if a majority of voters vote yes by the time the discussion is scheduled to end, the time period will be extended for 72 hours.

Chappie

Timed Discussion Bot
Secured
We are now 18 hours into the discussion. If you have taken part in the thread, you may now make a motion to extend this Major Discussion by 72 hours or end this conversation by selecting the pertinent button at the top of this thread. This option will end when there are 24 hours left in the discussion.

Secured
ok, now that we have the ANO document done, we can incorporate the changes into section 3.3.
https://factomize.com/forums/thread...-ratification-document.1774/page-2#post-13979

I am a little annoyed that we started the process to begin ratification before the ANO ratification updates were included. I'll port over the changes that make sense. I am more inclined to remove specifics in doc 001 where there is ambiguity/ disagreement than try to make 001 match whatever the election process moves to in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.