Funded [DeFacto-001] Factom Open API (open-source REST + GraphQL API for Factom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secured
Good direction this is going. Just a short question since I don't know. @Jay Cheroske I always held you as an infra person. Could you describe in one sentence your dev experience? Not looking for a full resume. Just looking at aligning my own mismatch in your abilities ;)
I've been coding professionally since 1995. I seem to be very right-brained, and I tend towards the architect role. I know my design patterns well, and have a good sense of code smell. Most of my recent development before Factom has been in Javascript, using a React/JSS/Material UI/Apollo/Prisma stack. My most recent work on Factom, which is our soon-to-be-released API proxy, is a good example of where I'm at now in terms of infra-as-code and containerized deployments. The proxy is an interesting dance between Dockerfile, Bash, Go templates, Nginx, and Lua. It sounds like a Frankenstein monster, but I think it's actually quite elegant. You can see it at https://github.com/BedrockSolutions/factomd-api-proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.