Create a second marketing committee?

Unrestricted Public Thread

• Viewed BI Foundation BI Foundation Bedrock Solutions Bedrock Solutions Blockrock Mining Blockrock Mining BuildingIM BuildingIM Canonical Ledgers Canonical Ledgers Core Committee Crypto Logic Crypto Logic Cube3 Cube3 DBGrow DBGrow David Chapman De Facto De Facto Documentation Committee Exchange Committee Factom Inc. Factom Inc. Factomatic Factomatic Factomize Factomize Factoshi Factoshi Federate This Federate This Go Immutable Guides HashnStore HashnStore LUCIAP LUCIAP LayerTech Legal Working Group Marketing Committee Matter of Fact Matter of Fact Multicoin Capital Multicoin Capital Prestige IT Prestige IT RewardChain RewardChain Stamp-IT Stamp-IT The Factoid Authority The Factoid Authority VBIF VBIF
  • Not Viewed Syncroblock Syncroblock
Secured
@David Chapman This is an amazing initiative and I fully support this. Just the fact that this has even been brought up means that it should be done. When different people want to go about doing things differently, we should support it as it's in the best interest of the protocol. There are so many different marketing initiatives and approaches that multiple committees even makes sense as a strategy.

I personally see the current marketing committee as a bit too "totalitarian" while this is all about being LEAN and receiving all ideas even the harshest. Not accepting David on the committee is weird. I can only think it's emotional or just not the same work ethics.

David, I'm taking until NYE and then I'll decide if I'll be putting all of my time into Factom. I really think we can do great work together if you're still up for this.