Late [AroundTheBox-1] Develop Free Excel Add-In

Chappie

Factomize Bot
Pending
This is your grant tracking thread. Below, you will find information from your original grant.

Grant Proposal
https://factomize.com/forums/threads/aroundthebox-1-develop-free-excel-add-in.2271/

Team Member or Entity Forum Username
User: AroundTheBox
FCT address: FA28qK3QjFEupwjmY3qvM1CdNCrik33my8fdmxJwj1ea5iKCnbXF
FCT: 680

Total FCT Requested

Start Date
2019-09-01

Completion Date
2019-10-30

Success Criteria
The grant should be considered a success if the add-in is released as specified before November.

Timelines and Milestones
Work for this grant would go from September 1st through October 30th, averaging an hour a day. Although the deliverable is straightforward, development would proceed with the following steps:

1. Excel interaction with API, writing arbitrary data to the Factom testnet.
2. Get add-in installation package funcationality.
3. Features and funtionality, like adding the control tab, hashing of data, etc.

If I cannot complete the project on time I would continue development through November unpaid. If I complete before 60 hours are finished I'll continue to add features and potentially integration with other Microsoft Office products.

Budget
The budget is $2,400 for 60 days with an average of 1 hour a day of development at $40 per hour and the August 4th FCT price of $3.50.

The hourly rate is lower than the typical development cost to reflect the fact that I am not a full time software developer and that I don't yet have a track history with Factom.

Chappie

Factomize Bot
Secured
@AroundTheBox

Today is your grant start date! We look forward to regular updates from your team.

When you are ready for the final determination poll, first summarize the grant and self score then go to the thread tools dropdown at the top right and select "Create Final Determination Poll".

Secured
My new estimate is to complete the Excel Add-In by December 31st. This is significantly longer than my first estimate because of a combination of other obligations leaving me with less time to devote to it than I had anticipated and because the project is a bit larger scope than I had first thought.

As I mentioned in the grant I will cover any additional development time beyond the original estimate myself. In any case I apologize for the delay.

Chappie

Factomize Bot
Secured
@AroundTheBox, your specified completion date has now passed. Will you please update us on the status of your grant?

If it is completed, please first summarize the grant and self score then go to the thread tools dropdown at the top right and select "Create Final Determination Poll".