Go Immutable was deliberately constructed to: (1) Provide high-level technical support to the Factom community. (2) onboard new enterprise clients. Their team has experience creating, implementing, and servicing enterprise architecture for Fortune 500 clients and a network that ranges from The United States Department of Homeland Security to the largest prescription drug monitoring service in the United States.
Who is Go Immutable?
Go Immutable has four core partners that have known each other for several decades. The team also consist of an additional 2-3 that comprise the tech team. Matt Osborne and Greg Forst met 10 yrs ago in Chicago through a mutual friend and have collaborated previously in business. Paul Forst, Greg’s brother, is a Senior Data Analyst and Tom Derhake is a Senior Partner at Liberty Advisor Group. Their advisory board consists of high level advisors with relationships in government and fortune 100 and 500 companies.
Go Immutable’s project/s timeline
Initial focus is on getting servers and technical architecture set up and internal business and legal structure;
How does Go Immutable further the Factom protocol?
- Provide top-level tech support for our nodes and build an enterprise level support team around this to support us now and in the future.
- Educate enterprise level clients about Factom through team members relationships with fortune 500 companies. Group brainstorming for short-term and long-term strategy to bring to enterprise level clients to the community.
- Build on top of the Factom protocol with enterprise end-users already in hand.
What industries does Go Immutable believe the Factom protocol could serve best?
- Educate enterprise clients and their teams access to decision makers.
- Provide legal guidance in the establishment of the Factom protocol Governance, Guides and taxes (CPA).
- Creation of the first blockchain solution for prescription drug monitoring.
- Early stages of architecture and structure for best practice within the community.
- Bring vital resources to the community.
- Logistics – Go Immutable recently attended the Council of Supply Chain Management Roundtable in Chicago that had a blockchain panel.
- Security and defence (homeland security).
- Medical – a Go Immutable team member works at the largest prescription drug monitoring company in the United States that is state mandated. This is a high level use case.